Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Week In Arizona


Last summer I wanted to escape from all the stress, noise and problems of the big city I lived in. I needed to do something crazy, something unusual and exciting. Then one day I decided and packed some stuff and left for the United States. But I considered not to visit the most popular tourist beach destinations such as the state of California. I drove on Route 66. It was a great experience I just fell as a part of one of the movies I have watched. The desert is a place where you are alone but at the same time makes you think about so many things that you do not feel the loneliness. It is hard to be explained, you should try.


One of the attractions that I visited was the Grand Canyon. The magnificent view flew all thoughts away from my mind. The pure beauty of the canyon is something that you have to see. After that I continued my trip to Tucson which is the second largest city in Arizona. There I stayed in the adorable Hilton Arizona hotel. It was a nice and relaxing night that I enjoyed. I ate great prepared food in the restaurant of the hotel and took a rest before go on my trip. Phoenix was in the list of 'must-see' places. I was fascinated by the prehistoric Casa Grande ruins and the Phoenix Mountains Park and Recreation Center, known for its magnificent views of the famous Valley of the Sun.

There are a great variety of destinations all over the world, you should choose one and go. I will never forget the week I spent in the United States, exploring an entirely new world and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment